Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cooking Day: Hommade Churros

It’s a wet sunday and I heard that some places in Jakarta had already flooded. Some people in twitter even said that the water had already entered a mall. So I prefere to stay dry and safe at home, reading a book or maybe watching TV.

But in the afternoon I already get bored. All shows and movies at Starworld, HBO and FOX are just a rerun. So I decided to cook for fun.

I look for a recipe that is simple and the ingredients are easy to find. And Google provides the answer : Homemade Churros! 

Flour, sugar, salt, water. Great, there are no egg required, i think i can make it. So I immediately look for the ingredients and a few minutes later I was busy making Churros from scratch.

And voila!

Homemade Churros, my delicious afternoon snack.

Hot chocolate will be a perfect complement, but unfortunately I can't find any at the pantry. But it's okay, it still feels heavenly to enjoy a rainy afternoon with the result of my first try that turned out really delicious. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment